Workshop: How To Find Profitable Businesses Not On The Market
How to Find Profitable Small To Mid-Sized Businesses; Not On The Market
Dates: Saturday March 14th
Time: 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Cost: $150 at the door; $135 paid in advance; This workshop is very interactive and is limited to 10 attendees.
WHAT DO THE ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY:
1. I am doing Willard's marketing program and in the first six months I have already found seven businesses, in our small Northern California County. Three of them were never on the market; four were previously listed with brokers, but had expired.
2. The workshop got me focused on what would be the right type of business to keep me excited.
3. Based on the material covered, I decided to stop chasing bad listings.
4. I realize that the way to my success was in not following the road most traveled.
5. The workshop helped me realize that I need to expand my current business and not buy another one.
6. Awesome workshop, I liked learning where to look for off market businesses.
SUBJECTS COVERED INCLUDE:
* Learn how to locate For-Sale-by-Owner business; not listed with any brokers.
* Learn how to find businesses, to buy, that have not been shopped to death.
* Learn step-by-step how to contact and educate business owners, in your chosen industry, that you are interested in buying if they are interested in selling, and actually getting prospects.
* Learn how to choose an industry.
* Learn what industries promise you the highest probability of success?
* Learn how to develop a private list of possible prospects after developing your criteria.
* Learn how the Private Equity Groups (PEGS) find businesses to buy.
* Who should work your prospect list? You, an employee, or a buyer' business broker,
* What is it going to cost you to acquire hot seller prospects?
* What questions should you ask on your first interview with a prospective seller?
* How to find out what the seller's motivation is for selling?
* What problem can't the seller solve? Can you solve it? The purchase is a go.
* Learn how and why being a contrarian, in business, is the way to success.
Location: Seal Beach or Los Alamitos (Near Long Beach) depending on the number of registered attendees. Address and directions are provided the week of this seminar.
Please RSVP: 805-428-2063
About The Workshop Presenter: Willard Michlin, CPA (106752) offers Business Buyers due diligence services (Second Opinion, Offer Assistance, Final Due Diligence) when they are thinking of making an offer on a business or in the process of investigating a business purchase.
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|Shalonda Chappel: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - Southern California
Escrow services to brokers/agents, sellers, & buyers. Established 43 years. Extraordinary service. Experienced with handling difficult transactions. One stop for all your escrow needs: Bulk sales, lien searches, UCC searches, liquor license transfers, publishing & recording services. 951-808-3972.
|Helen Yoo, New Century Escrow - Escrow Services In Southern California
New Century Escrow, Inc. is a fully licensed & bonded independent escrow company. Over 20 years combined experience in handling bulk escrow transactions. Multi-lingual staff that speaks your language, including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese. Call Helen Yoo direct at 626-890-1151.
|William F. Ziprick, Attorney: Legal Services For Buyers And Sellers
Through creative problem solving, attention to detail, accessibility, & understanding that unnecessary delay is often a deal killer, I work closely with my clients and other professionals to consistently achieve a high rate of closings. Office: 909-255-8353, Cell: 509-951-7230.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - CA
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Peter Siegel MBA, BizBen Founder, ProBuy, ProSell, ProIntermediary Programs
Founder Of BizBen.com (since 1994). I am the Lead Advisor for the ProSell, ProBuy, & ProIntermediary Programs. I consult daily with buyers, sellers, and brokers daily about buying and selling California small to mid-sized businesses. Call 925-785-3118.
|Brad Steinberg, Business Broker: Laundromat Specialist
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Ralph Santos, Business Broker Specialist: Home Health, Hospice, Health Care
Using my MBA and my perseverance I will make things happen! I provide business brokerage niche services specializing in the hospice and home health care agency industry in the Los Angeles County or Ventura County areas. For either buying or selling assistance please phone or email me today.
|Jack Oh, Business Broker: Southern California
Business broker and real estate services in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. 10 years experience with great negotiating skills. To sell a business or buy a business in the LA or Orange County Areas phone Jack and his team at 562-787-4989 Cell / Text.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Thinking About Selling A Small Business? Know These 8 Factors That Matter
The likelihood of selling a business is often determined by external factors in the marketplace. Here are eight influences on how easy, or difficult it might be when selling a small California business. Peter Siegel at 925-785-3118 (BizBen ProSell Program) explains these factors for owner/sellers.
|Purchase A Small Business With Limited Or No Cash: Financing Tips For Buyers
Purchasing a business with no money down can be difficult, but not impossible. Financing a business purchase or down payment can often be accomplished with these strategies offered from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) in this post.
|Business Purchase Financing Expert Peter Siegel - Tips On Proving Cash Flow
What are the actual "provable" adjusted net earnings (cash flow) of a small to mid-sized business being purchased? Buyers need to look carefully at all financial info for the "real" adjusted net income/cash flow. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy & ProSell Lead Facilitator) at 925-785-3118 explains.
|BizBen Podcast & Webinar: Business Purchase Financing And SBA Loan Options
Ever wonder what is involved in obtaining business purchase financing to buy a business or franchise? Peter Siegel, MBA who has over 25 years advising on all types of financing for business buyers in this BizBen Podcast & Webinar - SBA loans, Non-SBA Financing, Alternative Financing Sources.
|Millennial Buyers: What Are They Seeking When Buying A Small Business?
First, we must define, who are the Millennials? The exact years are up for debate, but Millennials were born during approximately between 1981-1986, which today would be between 22 and 37 years of age. Joe Ranieri looks at what these buyers are looking for and what qualities they seek in businesses.
|Business Seller Mistakes Near The Close Of Escrow Can Tank A Deal To Sell
Let's be honest, typically it takes a while (6 months to a year) to sell a business, from listing to close of escrow, and so it's common that many sellers are anxious as the close of escrow nears with a buyer. Joe Ranieri (Business Broker) examines common seller mistakes owners should stay clear of.
|Attorney Specialist Shares Escrow Instruction Tips When Buying A Business
Once you have successfully negotiated the Asset Purchase Agreement ("APA") for your acquisition it's natural to relax a little and let your guard down. Attorney Specialist Mark Chatow discusses what business buyers should look out for when opening escrow and getting escrow instruction in place.
|Business Purchase Financing: SBA Loans & Non SBA Financing Solution Services
I provide niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Financing, Retirement Fund Rollover Solutions, Combo Financing Packages, etc. To get more information about getting Pre-Qualified & more info on the ProBuy/ProSell Programs: 925-785-3118 Direct.